We are a firm of Chartered Professional Accountants in public practice. We are looking for a CPA with 1-3 years of experience in a public accounting firm to join our team. The successful candidate will assume full responsibilities for assurance and compilation engagements as well as corporate, personal and non-resident income tax mandates in a professional environment with excellent opportunities for advancement and career development.
The successful applicant will join our professional team providing a full range of audit, accounting, tax and forensic investigative accounting services to the public.
Good computer skills and familiarity with public accounting software programs are a requirement. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Monitoring company accounts and conducting quarterly reviews
- Preparing financial statements (e.g. balance sheet, P&L, statement of cash flows)
- Tax preparation
- Conducting audits to ensure adherence to statutory and regulatory requirements
- Reviewing and maintaining internal controls processes and systems
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Westmount, QC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- Public Accounting: 1 year (required)
- Public practice after CPA: 1 year (required)
- Chartered Professional Accountant (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2020-08-24