At SorbaraLaw, our greatest strength lies in our experienced staff of lawyers, clerks and assistants. We foster a team approach, making the most of the experience and competencies of each individual member of our team.
We are currently seeking an ambitious and self-motivated lawyer to join our Waterloo office Wills and Estates Team. They will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of wills and estate matters.
The successful candidate must:
· Possess at least 3+ years of relevant experience from a reputable Canadian law firm in wills, estate planning, estate administration and estate litigation (experience in any type of litigation would also be an asset).
· Be a member in good standing with the Law Society of Ontario;
· Thrive in a team environment
· Be able to work independently
· Have excellent technical, drafting and client communication skills
Our competitive compensation packages, collegial atmosphere, many firm social events, innovative vision and our ongoing efforts to grow our team, make SorbaraLaw a great place to work.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00-$125,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person