We are looking for a Litigation Lawyer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for handling a variety of legal matters, including researching and analyzing legal issues, drafting legal documents, and representing clients in court. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the law, excellent communication skills, and the ability to think strategically and creatively when tackling complex legal issues.
- Analyze legal documents and statutes to determine the best course of action in a case.
- Conduct research and prepare legal documents such as pleadings, motions, and briefs.
- Represent clients in court proceedings, including trials and hearings.
- Prepare for trial by examining witnesses, researching legal precedents, and studying relevant laws.
- Advise clients on the merits of their cases and on their legal rights and obligations.
- Negotiate settlements with opposing counsel.
- Drafting and filing pleadings, discovery, discovery responses, motions, and trial briefs.
- Communicating with clients and other attorneys on a daily basis.
- Attending meetings as needed.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,638.16-$138,318.97 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person