Proudly Canadian-owned, Enercare is committed to providing the best services, solutions and advice to make customer’s homes as comfortable as they can be. With Enercare Advantage, we provide affordable clean air and water solutions for homes and workplaces. We are committed to operating in an environmentally responsible way, including keeping as much waste out of landfills as possible, and giving back to the communities where we live and work. Enercare is about putting people first by listening to our customers, continuous improvement and making our organization a destination for building people’s careers.
Come and join one of North America's largest home and commercial services and energy solutions companies! We offer comprehensive benefits, a DC Pension Plan and savings match plan. If you are passionate about joining an organization committed to delivering 5 Star Customer Service, we would love to hear from you.
Enercare has embraced a hybrid work environment for the time being as we try different options and technologies to determine what will work best for the future of our people and our organization. Join us with an open mind on the future of work!
Manager – Credit and Debt Management
Regular, Full Time
Director – Credit and Debt Management
Enercare Home Services
- Manage Credit and Collection department, policies and procedures
- Contributing to and implementing approved credit and collection strategies, policies, procedures and internal controls to minimize credit risk, and maximize collection efforts
- Lead a focused team of analysts to meet business KPIs to ensure success of the department
- Oversee and manage vendor relationships to achieve KPI targets and achieve overall department success
- Recommend and lead changes regarding departmental efficiencies (i.e. organization of workflow and processing activities) that maximize departmental productivity and deliver enhancement to Credit and AR performance
- Continually build teams knowledge base and promote growth of entire team
- Understand and communicate performance levels and statistics for Accounts Receivable (daily, weekly, monthly), and monitoring impacts of any procedural changes.
- Support team members filing bankruptcy and consumer proposals
- Provide expertise and support for credit approval process
- Lead and continue to develop B2B collection process
- Work closely with third party collections vendors to ensure recovery rate is maximized
- Lead projects focused on reduction of AR and bad debt and improve credit approval rate
- Perform root cause analysis and drive process changes to improve results
- Monitor and Report credit and collection performance report to leadership team
- Minimum 10 years credit and collections leadership experience in a management role
- Knowledge of compliance and regulation environment across Canada in credit and collection
- Experience in managing collection vendors including but not limited to 3rd party collection agencies
- Familiar with key measurements in credit and collection field
- Experience in managing on site and remote team members to ensure team productivity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Strong data analysis skills are required
- Knowledge of collections dialer strategy
- Experience in quality assurance for collections or call center team
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, MS vision, MS project and MS Access)
- Team player
- Post-secondary education (University Degree, College Diploma or equivalent)
Enercare is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, marital status, disability, pregnancy, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law. Enercare’s recruitment process includes accommodation for applicants with disabilities in accordance with applicable provincial accessibility laws and regulations. All accommodations will take into account the applicant’s accessibility needs due to disability and are available upon request.