Who are we?
Dynamic Connections is a leading North American third-party logistics (3PL) company that provides integrated logistics solutions for our customers. We offer integrated logistic solutions to meet our customer’s ever evolving supply chain needs. Our consistent service and communication makes us an extension of our customers, and provides them with a seamless, stress-free transportation experience.
At Dynamic Connections, we treat our employees like we treat our customers – with honesty, integrity, and respect. We enjoy working together, and love doing team building activities like paint nights, axe throwing, intramural sports, potlucks and more. Check out our blog for our latest team events: http://www.dynamicconnections.com/blog/
If you have a passion for innovation and improvement, want to be part of a best-in-class organization, and aren’t afraid to get uncomfortable, then we could be the place for you to start or continue your technology career.
We have a positive, transparent, and entrepreneurial culture. We’re committed to your professional growth and strive to promote from within. Your success is our success.
As our new Technology Developer, you’ll join our small but growing team of technology developers who play a critical role in our continued success in the marketplace. As a 3PL company, we manage the transportation and warehousing for our customers entirely out of our Salesforce platform. Your role will entail developing in the Salesforce environment to (i) improve the day-to-day customer experience, (ii) improve data visibility and user experience for our team, and (iii) develop novel tools and processes that will continue to differentiate us as a leading 3PL company.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related years of experience and technical skills
- Experience with Object-Oriented programming
- Experience with database design concepts and use of SOQL, SOSL, and SQL
- No prior Salesforce development or 3PL experience is necessary. We will provide training on both
- Self-starting and resourceful
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technology quickly
- Strong problem-solving capabilities and able to independently think through a challenge.
- Strong written and oral communication skills to regularly update stakeholders on project status, e.g., project phase, issues/roadblocks, go-live dates, etc.
The Details and Perks!
- This is a full-time permanent position
- This job can be fully remote, in-office, or hybrid based on your preference
- Your starting salary will range between $40,000-$50,000 per year depending on your qualifications, with have plenty of opportunities to increase your earnings as you learn and grow with the company
- Receive a company paid laptop and the latest Apple iPhone
- Monthly team lunches and social events, ranging from sports to paint nights
- Competitive benefits package (includes Dental, extended healthcare, vision care)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: Remote