Krown Corporate is the leading aftermarket rust control company in North America, with a growing dealer network of over 260. Krown manufactures heavy-duty corrosion inhibitors, lubricants, penetrants and cleaning products for the Transportation industry.
To assist in servicing our growing dealer base, we are looking for a sale representative, who is based out of the Montreal Quebec area.
Role & Responsibilities
- Implement Krown Corporate’s sales and marketing plan with our automotive dealers
- Work with our existing Krown dealers to help grow their business through sales initiatives with the Trade and Fleet industries.
- Provide computer, product and technical support to our dealers
- High School or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Demonstrate excellent people skills
- Some evening and weekend work will be required
- Some travel is required
This is a full time position that offers a competitive salary, commision and benefits package.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00 per year
- Automobile allowance
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- French and English (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: On the road