Nanua & Ioffe Lawyers has combined experience of over 20 years in the fields of personal injury, litigation, family law, and immigration law. We are currently looking to hire a Family Law Clerk to join our team. The ideal candidate for this position must have 1+ years of experience.
Role Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for day to say management of files
- Meeting and communication with client in a professional manner
- Calendar/schedule management
- Drafting, revising, and preparing of correspondence, accounts; briefs, various litigation/family law documents and court forms
- Compile financial statements
If you are interested, please submit your resume to [email protected].
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Family Law Clerk: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person