Job Title: Litigation Legal Administrative Assistant
Job #: 16257
Job Type: Full time, permanent
Benefits: Excellent benefits
Remote Flexibility: Hybrid remote
Our client, a leading law firm is currently looking for a Litigation Legal Administrative Assistant. This firm has an excellent culture and a lot of career development opportunities.
- Boutique law firm specializing in commercial restructuring, litigation and business law.
- Recognized in the 2023 edition of the Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory.
- Office building located in the heart of Downtown Toronto.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain lawyer’s calendars and emails;
- Arrange meetings, conference calls etc.;
- Diarize court dates and provide appropriate reminders;
- Liaising with Billing Coordinators for the monthly production of accounts;
- Draft routine correspondence;
- Preparing and maintaining a bring-forward system;
- Prepare legal documents;
- Maintain physical and electronic filing system; and
- Any other duties as may be required.
- Law Clerk or Legal Assistant Diploma;
- 3+ years of experience in a civil and commercial litigation role;
- Advanced understanding of the Rules of Civil Procedure;
- Skilled at managing priorities to hit multiple deadlines;
- Skills with MS Office, CMS, InterAction, Adobe Pro, digital dictation, Worksite DMS, ACL and Caselines;
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal; and
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality when interacting with clients.
How To Apply
Kindly email your MS Word resume to [email protected], and quote Opportunity #16257 in the subject line of your email. If you are already registered with Kent Legal, please get in touch with your recruitment consultant.
Thank you for your interest in this role. Please note that only qualified candidates will be invited for a meeting. Continue to visit our website at www.kentlegal.comfor new employment opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- legal assistant: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person