Prudent Law is an established award-winning and growth oriented firm based in Mississauga, Ontario. We are dedicated to providing high quality legal services to clients in the areas of Residential and Commercial Real Estate, Corporate Law, Civil Litigation and Immigration Law.
If you are a go-getter and can work independently then this role is perfect for you! We are seeking a highly motivated Real Estate Law Clerk with exceptional detail oriented skills to become part of our core team. Candidate must be presentable and posses excellent communication skill. Ample training will be provided by senior clerks. This position will be reporting directly to the lawyer.
- Previous knowledge of AT LEAST 2 years in residential real estate transactions
- Knowledge of subdivision work and builder sales transactions is an asset
- Must be proficient in standard real estate software applications such as Conveyancer, Teraview, PC Law and Microsoft Word
- Previous experience in private mortgage is an asset
- Must possess excellent organizational skills and be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Law Clerk Diploma/Certificate is an asset
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- real estate law clerk: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person