Position: Intermediate to Senior Electrical Engineer or Electrical Technologist
Location: Lloydminster, Alberta
Education: B.Sc. Engineering (P.Eng.) or
Electrical Engineering Technology Diploma (C.E.T.)
Intermediate to Senior (minimum 4+ years office-based oil and gas engineering or design experience)
Experience in the Oil & Gas Industry is essential. Candidates must be registered with a Canadian professional engineering/engineering technologist association preferably in Alberta or Saskatchewan. PMP accreditation and project management experience will be considered asset.
Candidates will have an Electrical Engineering Technology diploma (C.E.T), certificate, or equivalent, from a program recognized by ASET or SASTT.
Candidates will have, or will immediately obtain and maintain membership with the regulatory association in the province in which the work is being done.
· Require an extensive knowledge of oil and gas electrical systems including low and medium voltage power generation and distribution, PLC and DCS control systems, equipment layout and control panel designs, hazardous area classification, cable sizing, electrical schematics and wiring diagrams etc.
· Willing to attend and lead project meetings with clients and other engineering disciplines.
· Working knowledge of AutoCAD is essential.
· Must be well versed with the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.).
· Previous experience with the ETAP arc flash and star modules is essential. Experience with other ETAP modules and or SKM/Easy power will be considered an asset.
· A valid driver’s license is required as some local travel and field work will be required.
· Excellent organizational and management skills; inter-personal, written & verbal communication skills are a necessity.
· The position will involve project management, design & procurement, quality assurance and control, office and field supervision, and other related responsibilities.
Description: Enhanced Engineering (E2) Consulting Ltd is a growing, close knit, family oriented multi-discipline engineering company that is committed to providing exceptional quality and service in all aspects of its business. The company is based in Lloydminster, Alberta, any candidates that apply must be willing to re-locate to Lloydminster if not currently living in the area. Relocation assistance will be provided.
Please submit a cover letter and resume via email. We thank all those interested, but only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Enhanced Engineering (E2) Consulting Ltd.
Attn: Electrical Engineering Manager
6017 -53 Avenue
Lloydminster, AB T9V 2T1
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,567.00-$127,371.00 per year
Work Location: In person