Russell Pharmacy is an independent pharmacy that is part of the PharmaChoice group which represents over 1000 pharmacies across Canada.
Full Time Pharmacy Manager Position
Required for 35-40 hours per week.
Flexible Schedule and great working environment , tech to pharmacist ratio, 2 to 1 or 3 to 1 depending on the time of day. The daily pharmacy volume would be considered moderate.
We offer competitive wages, benefits, reimbursement for : all licenses, professional memberships, required training and liability insurance.
Detailed Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prescription dispensing (regular prescriptions, narcotics, etc.)
- Ensure standard operating procedures, policies, codes, professional standards and applicable laws and regulations are followed
- checking prescriptions for accuracy, • counseling on prescription medications,
- OTC counseling,
- Supervise Pharmacy Assistants/Technicians to ensure completion and/or accuracy of work
- Ensure billing is done correctly and in accordance with governed billing requirements
- Supervise the ongoing follow-up and collection of third party receivables
- Working knowledge of equipment and technology commonly used in the pharmacy environment (e.g. PharmaClik Rx)
- Maintain the dispensary inventory level within the prescribed guidelines through accurate perpetual inventory records
- Workflow management
- Conduct MedsChecks, Pharmaceutical Opinions, Vaccination, prescribing services, other cognitive services as required.
- Must be licensed and in good standing with the Ontario College of Pharmacists
- Strong clinical and business background in pharmacy
- Strong participatory leadership and team building skills
- Effective communication and organizational skills
- Evidence of ongoing professional development
- Innovative critical thinking skills with the ability to analyze and problem solve
- Demonstrated experience with organizational change and improvement initiatives
- Demonstrated experience with strategic planning
- Fluent with computer systems such as PharmaClik Rx, POS, email, word processing, spreadsheet applications, etc
- Passion for pharmacy and patient care
- Strong customer/patient satisfaction orientation
Please apply to this ad with your resume if you're interested in joining our team.
110 Craig St.
Mon-Fri 9am to 7pm
Sat 10am to 4pm
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $58.00-$65.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Pharmacist: 3 years (preferred)
- Ontario College of Pharmacy License (required)
Work Location: In person