At Peeple Inc., we're exceptionally passionate about people. Our commitment to finding the best fit for our clients and candidates alike drives us to succeed every single day. We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and motivated Senior Executive Assistant to join our growing, dynamic, entrepreneurial team in downtown Vancouver. Jump right in and work directly with the President from an office and admin/operations perspective with amazing opportunities to grow and make this the operational career you've imagined.
Reporting directly to the Founder/President you'll provide overall senior support for two business entities in addition to other investments. Working as an essential member of the Peeple Inc. team, your responsibilities will be dynamic and comprehensive, from executive support to overall office and operational management. You're the glue that keeps us together!
What you will do
- Organize and plan key client meetings and special events
- Provide calendar support and scheduling for the President
- Develop and prepare presentations, proposals, meeting materials, and communication
- Manage and maintain relationships with key clients and suppliers
- Oversee systems management and IT systems support in partnership with the external IT support team
- Management of contracts admin and metric report management
- General office support including facility management
- Other administrative and office support as required
- Assist with company hiring
Who You Are
- You're comfortable working in our brand-new downtown Vancouver office during core hours Monday-Friday, with some workplace flexibility
- You value teamwork and are confident in working independently
- You bring care, patience, enthusiasm, and passion to the work you undertake and the relationships you build
- You have a knack for working across various roles and teams in a fast-paced, changing environment while remaining flexible, proactive, positive, resourceful, and efficient
- You communicate effectively and perform and react well under pressure or ambiguity
- You possess an entrepreneurial spirit, are curious, insightful and have a continuous improvement and growth mindset
- You anticipate and respond to the needs of others before they arise
- You are excellent with time management and able to quickly shift tasks and priorities as needed
- You are incredibly organized, with superb attention to detail and a strong ability to execute
- You are adept at handling confidential information and situations with care and confidence
- You're calm and collected and overcome obstacles quickly with a positive attitude
- 7+ years of senior executive support and office/operational support preferably in fast-paced environments/entrepreneurial organization that values achievements
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Quick ability to create and implement new systems for efficiency
- Maintain valid Canadian driver's license
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Admin, HR, and Operations preferred
Why Peeple Inc?
- Competitive total reward package
- Group Medical and Dental Insurance
- Exciting training and career development opportunities
- Ongoing coaching and leadership support
- Dynamic culture – we work hard but we know how to celebrate our wins together too!
- Brand new office in Vancouver's financial district with ocean and mountain views
About Peeple Inc.
Peeple Inc. is a Vancouver-based Retained Search and HR Services firm helping companies build and develop world-class teams and assisting jobseekers to find incredible employers. Applicants can expect thorough communication, an in-depth evaluation of their background and abilities, complete confidentiality, and our continuing care and expertise in matching candidates to roles that provide the best fit possible.