As a Legal Assistant at Go Canada, you will be joining our legal team and will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Assisting the legal team in compiling application packages, including legal submissions, forms, and supporting documents.
- Maintaining regular and timely communication with clients.
- Collecting and organizing information and documentation received from clients.
- Updating the internal Case Management System with case and application status.
- Monitoring cases and applications to ensure deadlines are met.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual with excellent research and writing skills, strong attention to detail, and excellent organizational abilities. The ideal candidate should be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. The following qualifications are desirable:
- Completion of a post-secondary degree
- Experience using modern communication technologies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (or similar) software
- Proficiency in using Internet-based interactive websites for work-related tasks and research
- Prior experience in Canadian Immigration is beneficial
Languages: English , French essentials,
Arabic is a plus,
Knowing how to recognize priorities, a high level of organization and knowing how to manage different projects at the same time,
Ability to solve problems independently,
Good communication and professionalism between colleagues and clients,
Flexible and autonomous,
ONLY CANDIDATES who live in the greater Montreal WILL BE CONTACTED
Please send your CV to the following email address info @ gocanadaservices.ca
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $37,000.00-$45,000.00 per year
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
- Legal Assisstant: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person