Position Type: Full-Time:Location: Fredericton/Halifax:Job Description:
At Climative, we are creating a platform that will make saving energy and reducing our carbon footprint a lot easier for everyone. We have a focused team based in Fredericton, Halifax, and Toronto with lots of opportunity for expansion.
Climative is seeking a Quality Assurance (QA) Manager to join our growing team. As a QA Manager you lead the QA team to design and implement improvements to the QA process. If you are the kind of person that thrives on the urgency of startups while producing quality work, you might be a good fit to join our team!
Skills And Qualifications:
- Selects and utilizes tools and methodologies to ensure that software tests identify defects and comply with quality standards.
- Drafts, revises and approves test plans and scripts.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Evaluates test results against expected results
- As the department grows, the Software QA Manager manages QA team in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Reports to CTO
- 5 years experience in the related area as an individual contributor.
- 1 - 3 years supervisory experience may be required
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Software Quality Assurance Manager typically requires a bachelor's degree.
We are creating a platform that changes the way utilities, building owners and energy service providers collaborate. By using energy data analytics, Climative is building a new way connecting consumers with personalized products and services to drive towards a zero-carbon world, We call this the Gride Edge Economy
Why Work With Us:
Climative is a fast growing company that can offer you a non-traditional work experience. We can ensure you that we invest in our people and always support individual growth with never-ending opportunities to learn. While working in a fast-paced environment of a startup, you will have the support of our close-knit team that will help you achieve your professional and personal goals. We value teamwork and always ensure that everyone has a fun and exciting experience working with us. Our team loves to get together for a quick nerf gun battle, birthday celebration and often get together for lunch.
We can offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- The opportunity to work with passionate and driven individuals
- Flexible Schedules