The Service Technician Helper will ensure outstanding quality of service is provided to our customers by repairing Vinylbilt’s window products in the field and in a professional manner. The Service Technician will also provide administrative and warehousing support to the Service Department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with warranty repairs on vinyl windows.
- Provides written reports daily.
- Daily staging for the Service technician
- Troubleshoot late orders.
- Assist with production.
- Assists dealers with special requests.
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills, leads by example.
- Other duties as required.
- Experience with window manufacturing and installation
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written.
- Proficient computer skills; MS Excel & Word
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
- Superior organizational and follow-up skills
- Dependable, self-starter
- Strong analytical skills with a solution driven, results oriented approach.
- Team oriented contributor with the ability to work independently.
- Physically able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- installation: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person