People are the heart of every business, and we thrive on connecting qualified workers with great companies across numerous sectors.
LandSolutions is looking to expand their talent pipeline in the Greater Toronto Area to service our clients by supporting the Talent Sourcing team in our Land and Property Advisory Solution Division.
These consultant positions are largely outsourced and hosted at the client's offices in Ontario. We are currently looking for a Real Estate Administrator / Legal Liaison with a strong legal or real estate background to work directly for our client in their offices in downtown Toronto and remotely, primarily responsible for the administration of land and realty rights in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, policies, and standards. This is initially a 6 month contract.
- Analyse and support on interpreting legal agreements and technical review
- Assist with compiling briefing notes and collecting information
- Provide land administration support for the acquisition and negotiations teams
- Assist with Permission to Enter and comprehensive work plans
- Draft letters and mail merges
- Manage various contract with staggering delivery dates
- Track and verify various document types through the project cycle
- Update company systems as required
- Review and analyze land and real estate documents for proper completion and compliance with capital projects requirements. Recommends improvements/remedies, and determines priority processes/actions, potential issues, and associated risks
- Coordinate with Communications, Real Estate and Legal departments to plan required resources, manage document/transaction processing workloads
- High School Diploma
- Paralegal background, Land Analyst, Bachelor's Degree in Urban Planning, Real Estate, Environment, Business Administration, Construction, or related field
- Minimum 6 years' experience in construction projects, property development, real property administration or similar function, ideally within the public sector
- Combination of education, training and experience deemed equivalent; additional training/coursework in project management, urban/regional planning, real property administration and/or real estate are assets
- Experience with Legal, real estate, and property-related agreements, contracts, Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs), general legal matters pertaining to real property rights, property law/valuation, property assessment, and survey plans/documents
- Knowledge of theories, principles, and practices of project management; project management software
- Excellent attention to detail to design and construct programs, techniques, standards, and procedures
- Strong knowledge of real estate legal practices and principles
- Excellent interpersonal, oral/written/presentation skills to clearly, concisely, and logically structure information
- Experience with collaboration and conflict resolution skills to manage and reconcile the needs of a diverse range of stakeholders
- Proficiency in the following programs will be considered an asset: SPINII, ETS, Abadata, SharePoint, Pandell Projects, Microsoft Office suite, GeoAmps
- Great organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability and interest in learning to master land and legal analyst procedures
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to learn quickly
LandSolutions is actively engaged in all areas of land access, including acquisition, consultation, management, and environmental services. We are supported by more than 140 employees, contractors, and are well-established throughout Canada and United States.
We are looking for more of the best and brightest to join our committed team. If you are passionate about starting a career with LandSolutions we want to hear from you!
LandSolutions Inc is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all and our selection process is free from bias or discrimination. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, age, status, national origin, or disability, or any other legally protected characteristics.