SEEKING SENIOR LITIGATION ASSISTANT/PARALEGAL FOR A LARGE DOWNTOWN FIRM IN EDMONTON. PAYING TOP DOLLAR AND GREAT BENEFITS.
Areas of Law: General Litigation, Arbitration, Construction and Collections
If you have Eclipse training that is an added bonus.
· Preparation of legal proceedings (Motions, Exhibits, Affidavits, Bill of Costs, etc.).
· Maintaining and organizing client contacts, files and updating attorney’s calendars
· Managing administrative tasks, including time entry, billings, scheduling of appointments and coordinating meetings etc.
· Prioritizing workflow to ensure completion of accurate work within established timelines
- Ability to work under pressure with time-restraints, and to handle multiple priorities.
- Proficient with MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience with digital filing, document management and dictation software
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Meticulous attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Self-starter who can take initiative, ability to multi-task, preforms well under pressure independently and in a team setting
If this position appeals to you please email a word document of your resume. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for choosing Ultimate Recruitment for all your recruitment needs. #NORISKNOREWARD
Ultimate Recruitment specializes in human resources and recruitment for various fields and industries. At Ultimate, our goal is to work with employers and job seekers to facilitate a successful job match. For job seekers, Ultimate Recruitment is your key to unlocking boundless job opportunities.
For a complete list of jobs you can visit our website at www.ultimaterecruitment.ca
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00-$75,000.00 per year
Work Location: In person