Marketing & Programs Coordinator
MUST RESIDE IN BRITISH COLUMBIA
- Develop and execute marketing programs to drive brand awareness of ATVBC.
- Collaborate with the communications committee to create and implement marketing strategies.
- Manages social media channels including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. Manage and optimize digital marketing campaigns, including SEO, SEM, and social media advertising.
- Utilize HTML5 and WordPress to create and update website content. Assists in the day-to-day function of the ATVBC website, ensuring relevancy and timely changes to address needs.
- Analyze marketing data and provide insights to improve campaign performance
- Conduct market research to identify trends and opportunities
- Create and manage email marketing campaigns to engage with members
- Monitor and report on marketing program effectiveness, including ROI and KPIs
- Sets up a monthly social media strategy to promote key messages and campaigns brought forward from the Communications Committee
- Assists in producing a monthly e-newsletter to membership including content from all committees, events, safety, etc.
- Create communications as requested by the Administration Manager including ad-hoc advertisements or messages to clubs/members as required
- With direction from the Administration Manager, assists with membee/website, memberships/waivers, etc.
- Working with the Executive Director assists with the administration associated with setting up new marketing campaigns, processing sponsorships and ensuring all contractual obligations are met.
- Other duties as determined by the Administration Manager
- Sets up and maintains records of all safety trainers and ensure each has a valid corporate membership. Ensure a correct list of trainers is maintained on the ATVBC website.
- Sets up and maintains the records for the ordering and distribution of the manuals and information relating to the CSC and CASI Safe Rider Programs.
- Communicates with the CSC and CASI Chief Instructor and Instructors as needed.
- Communicates with the AQCC and COHV as required in relation to the CASI Program.
- Assists in the development and delivery of a communications plan for the promotion of the safety program to members and clubs with direction from the Communications Committee
- Minimum three years experience in administration, marketing and communications preferably in the nonprofit sector.
- Proven experience in developing and executing successful marketing programs
- Productive and efficient in meeting deadlines associated with multiple tasks.
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, WordPress, and analytics tools
- Experience with email marketing platforms and campaign management
- Resourceful, proactive and self-motivated; requiring little or no supervision and having a good sense of timeliness.
- Continuous learner and able to meet the changing needs and strategies of ATVBC.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to establish rapport with a variety of individuals and organizations.
- Ability to write effectively and efficiently.
- Familiarity with the sport of ATV riding is desirable, but not essential
Join our dynamic team and make a significant impact on our organizations growth!
To apply for this position, please submit your resume along with a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience. We look forward to reviewing your application!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: From $22.00 per hour
Expected hours: 10 – 15 per week
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (preferred)
- Marketing: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Application deadline: 2023-10-15
Expected start date: 2023-11-01