Location: Longueuil, QC —Possibility to work from home #LI-Remote
mdf commerce Inc . is an international team of approximately 650 experts who develop a broad set of SaaS solutions to optimize and accelerate commercial interactions of its B2B and B2G customers.
We are currently looking for a Team Leader, Technical Support to join our Technology team.
What will your main responsibilities look like?
In this role, you will be led to:
- Respond to employee requests for assistance by providing efficient and enthusiastic IT support;
- Ensure the resolution of IT incidents and the processing of service requests;
- Coordinate tickets to all levels of support and to level 3 support teams if the problem requires corrective action or specific expertise;
- Follow up with customers on a regular basis and keep tickets up to date;
- Collaborate with the manager to define the communication strategy and deploy it to the team;
- Coordinate the technical support team to define an efficient process (steps and documentation) to ensure continuity of information;
- Manage customer relations and communications during escalations;
- Act as contact for strategic and/or confidential issues;
- Develop and supervise the team to enable them to achieve/exceed their objectives, in order to meet customer needs and expectations;
- Participate in the recruitment process for new agents, as required.
- Provide strong leadership and direction to in-house Technical Support and Solutions teams.
- Collaborate with business units to understand their software and support needs and priorities.
- Ensure compliance with security policies and enterprise application management best practices.
What elements of your professional background will be necessary and useful in this role?
- Patience, listening skills and the ability to understand a situation and respond to it by popularizing information to make it understandable to the user;
- Enjoy change, able to adapt to a constantly evolving environment;
- Ability to manage priorities and deal with several consecutive requests;
- Familiarity with the workings of an IT service center and willingness to contribute to its development;
- Analytical and synthesis skills;
- Managerial skills;
- Demonstrated participative leadership;
- Excellent French and English language skills, both oral and written, due to frequent interactions with internal and external English and French-speaking colleagues and partners across Canada;
- Excellent ability to work on process improvements and implement them effectively;
- AEC in IT support or D.E.C. in IT;
- Very good experience with Microsoft Office 365 suite, IP telephony, Active Directory and Windows environment;
- Minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in technical support;
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience managing a team in a technical support environment.
We still have a lot of other things to offer you! : https://www.mdfcommerce.com/web-it-careers-en.jsp
Thank you for your interest in mdf commerce . However, only selected candidates will be contacted.
mdf commerce subscribes to a program of equity and equality in employment.