Personal Injury law firm with three office locations Toronto, Brampton, and Ajax is looking for Law Clerk/Assistant to assist on Accident Benefit and/or Tort Files
- Handling all administrative duties, including email and calendar management, coordinating meetings, scanning and circulating mail, etc.
- Responding to client inquiries, insurance adjuster's requests, and all correspondence.
- Handling work proactively on file from intake to resolution
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Completion of an accredited Law Clerk program
- Minimum 1 year experience of personal injury files
- Experienced in requesting all initial production on file
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to multitask and maintain high attention to detail
Experience working with PCLaw, Time Matters, Microsoft, and Excel would be an asset, but not mandatory.
Please note the opening is immediate and we will hold interviews right away. Please apply with resume and cover letter ASAP to be considered for this position.
For more information about our Firm, please visit our website at www.benjaminlaw.ca.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $34,457.00-$65,000.00 per year
- legal assistant: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person