Our purpose is to positively impact people's lives every day in every home around the world! We work very hard to provide our consumers with high-quality, exciting 5-star products that make life easier. We thrive on passion and innovation and are looking for great people, with great ideas, who want to build the next big thing and develop while they do.
The Accounts Receivable Analyst will report to the AR/Credit Manager and be an integral part of the back-office Finance team with responsibilities covering the complete lifecycle of credit analysis, dispute & claim management, collections, reconciliations, and month-end procedures.
Here are some of the EXCITING things you'll get to do:
- Analyze risk inherent to our customers by periodically reviewing financial data and recommending appropriate credit limits.
- Follow up on collections & maintain the integrity of the accounts receivable base.
- Identify and resolve payment disputes and resolve discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Manage a high volume of customer chargebacks and deductions.
- Analyze and identify system and process improvements with a pronounced emphasis on operational excellence.
- Interact with internal departments (Sales and Operations) during the process of validating deductions.
- Onboarding new customers.
ATTRIBUTES & SKILLS:
- Ability to prioritize and manage large volume workload.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational skills-able to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to gather and analyze data, compile important & pertinent information, and prepare reports.
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft software (V-lookups, Formulas, etc.)
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with other departments & key business partners.
- Focus on providing excellence in customer service.
- Strong analytical skills, detail & results oriented.
- Autonomous worker but also excels in a team environment.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- DEC or DEP in Accounting or Finance.
- Experience in dealing with major retailers a plus.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role.
At SharkNinja, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are vital to our global success. Valuing each unique voice and blending all of our diverse skills strengthens SharkNinja's innovation every day. We support ALL associates in bringing their authentic selves to work, making an impact, and having the opportunity for career acceleration. With help from our leadership, associates, and our community, we aim to have equity be a key component of the SharkNinja DNA.
YOUR ROLE in leading our SUCCESS DRIVERS & representing our UNIQUE MINDSET
- Lead us to be "RARELY SATISFIED"
- Make things better each day; "PROGRESS OVER PERFECTION"
- Use your knowledge of our consumer, understand that "DETAILS MAKE THE DIFFERENCE"
- Deliver something great; "WINNING IS A TEAM SPORT"
- Be clear and honest, "COMMUNICATING FOR IMPACT"
Explore SharkNinja on our social channels:
SharkNinja's Candidate Privacy Notice can be found here: https://www.sharkninja.com/candidate-privacy-notice/
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other class protected by state or federal law. SharkNinja will consider reasonable accommodations consistent with federal, state, and local law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact SharkNinja People & Culture.