Credential Financial Strategies Inc. (“CFS”) is a provider of wealth management services, specializing in insurance and other financial products and services. Credential is part of the Aviso group of companies. In partnership with Accent Credit Union, Raymore Credit Union, and St. Gregor Credit Union, CFS presently has an opening for the Coordinator position in our Humboldt office.
This part-time (60%) Coordinator position is responsible for providing administrative and office support services to the CFS Representative(s) from the CFS office located in Humboldt, SK. In addition, this position is responsible for maintaining files, preparing a variety of activity reports, and other related duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Setting appointments, preparing for client interviews, following up on referrals, processing mail and bill payments, handling concerns, and providing information on CFS.
- Creating and maintaining member files, inputting financial plan information, formatting proposals, and processing product applications.
- Preparing and processing a variety of activity reports for credit union management, as well as the CFS Representative(s).
- Performing other related duties, as required.
- Post-secondary education in an office careers program, plus a minimum two years related experience in an office environment, or combination of education and experience.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills combined with exceptional telephone and organizational skills, typing and grammar skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- General investment and insurance industry knowledge and awareness of the Canadian Credit Union System is highly desirable.
- Ideally, interest in achieving industry related courses is an asset (i.e. Investment Funds In Canada (IFIC), Life Licensing)
The successful candidate will work out of the CFS office located at 517 Main Street, Humboldt, SK.
Be sure to get your application in as this opportunity closes on Friday, November 17, 2023.
To apply for this position in confidence, interested candidates can apply through our career opportunities page at www.aviso.ca
Credential Financial Strategies Inc. is a member company under Credential Financial Inc., offering financial planning, life insurance and investments to members of credit unions and their communities. ®Credential is a registered mark owned by Aviso Wealth Inc. and is used under licence. Aviso Wealth Inc. ('Aviso') is a wholly owned subsidiary of Aviso Wealth LP, which in turn is owned 50% by Desjardins Financial Holding Inc. and 50% by a limited partnership owned by the five Provincial Credit Union Centrals and The CUMIS Group Limited. The following entities are subsidiaries of Aviso: Credential Qtrade Securities Inc. (including Credential Securities, Qtrade Direct Investing, Qtrade Guided Portfolios, Qtrade Advisor and Aviso Correspondent Partners), Credential Asset Management Inc., Credential Insurance Services Inc., Credential Financial Strategies Inc., and Northwest & Ethical Investments L.P.