Credit and Collections Administrator
Aero Delivery Ltd. is a Saskatchewan based refrigerated storage and distribution provider committed to people and quality.
Reporting to the Corporate Controller, the Credit and Collections Administrator is responsible for, but not limited to, the following duties:
- New customer credit reviews
- Maintain customer account information.
- Working with customers to ensure their accounts stay current.
- Maintaining good customer relationships while also collecting outstanding accounts
- Collection calls and emails
- Following up on invoices under dispute
- Sending missed invoices
- Other duties as time allows may include bank reconciliation, assisting with AR postings and assisting invoicing team.
The ideal candidate for this position requires good communication skills and the ability to maintain positive relationships even when you need to get tough with customers. Two years’ related experience or education is preferred but not required for the right candidate. The incumbent will also possess strong interpersonal skills, with sound problem solving and decision-making abilities. Due to the large volume of customers organizational skills are essential. Experience in the transportation industry would be an asset.
Aero Delivery Ltd. offers a competitive compensation package including three weeks annual vacation, profit share, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Aero Delivery Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We thank all those who apply; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$24.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person