Ad Operations Coordinator
Vertical City is an exciting high-growth Scaleup that’s disrupting the digital out-of-home marketing industry. We’re at the intersection of machine intelligence and programmatic advertising to reinvent how the world’s largest brands are connecting with their target audience.
In 2022, we were selected as one of Ad Age's Best Places to Work!
Job Purpose: The Ad Operations Coordinator - Impression, is responsible for supporting the Impression Accounts team to ensure that administrative and support functions of the sales department are operating effectively to achieve sales targets.
- Location(s): Fully Remote, flexible on Canadian location; Toronto preferred
- Status: 1.0 FTE
- Reports to: President, Impression
- Physical Environment: Home Office setting with occasional event attendance
- Manage the uploading of direct ads by utilizing our proprietary Elev8 platform ensuring all creative and contract detail requirements are recorded and met
- Manage programmatic inventory including fill rate monitoring, multiplier updates, restrictions and creative approvals
- Manage and update SF to reflect the changes in Accounts
- Manage internal workflow of any changes and updates to contracts
- Provide support to the Impression Leadership by scheduling training, handling and directing urgent calls, emails, and answer incoming customer queries
- Support creation of proposals for Account Executives/Account Managers
- Thoroughly understand and be able to communicate technical capabilities of our advertising platform and the DOOH landscape.
Post Secondary diploma or degree in Business or related field
- Minimum 5 years of work experience
- Programmatic experience an asset
- Experience supporting team members across time zones an asset
- Experience directly supporting a sales team an asset
- Experience working with Salesforce or CRM tool an asset
- Experience in media industry an asset but not required
- Experience with a DSPs and SSPs an asset but not required
- A self-starter with strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize support
- An exceptional oral and written communicator
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft suite, specifically excel
- Determined to execute processes with high attention to detail
- Eager to give and receive feedback
- Enthusiastic about learning and technically savvy
- Knowledge of media buying. You have maintained and continue to acquire a high degree of knowledge about the media industry and how we are uniquely positioned to help clients achieve their goals and targets.
- Working knowledge of the marketing technology landscape
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- programmatic advertising: 1 year (required)
Work Location: Remote