- BSc. in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- Experience working in a fully implemented Agile/SCRUM environment
- Familiarity with all phases of SDLC
- VS 2010/2012, .NET 4.0 / 4.5 and C# are a must
- Recent experience with ASP.NET
- Experience with XML and third party client side and server side controls
- Object Oriented Design
- SQL Server 2008 or newer, T-SQL, Stored Procedures
- Entity Framework and other ORM experience
- Unit testing (NUnit, MS Test)
- Revision control and bug tracking (TFS)
- Ability to function efficiently in a fast-paced, high-pressure corporate IT environment and to work with minimal supervision.
- Good written and spoken English is required, as the successful candidate will often participate in meetings
The following are assets:
- Good understanding of UML (Knowledge of Enterprise Architect is a plus)
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
- Experience with MVC 3.0 or 4.0, .NET 4.5
- Participate in design meetings, as well as in other work related meetings (SCRUM meetings)
- Develop high quality code that meets the client’s standards
- Programming and scripting for all tiers.
- Administering user interface designs.
- Crafting and modifying data models.
- Performing unit and integration testing.
- Experience in developing public facing websites.
- Meet critical deadlines