- Assist with managing corporate enterprise risk relating to areas such as Anti-Money Laundering/Anti-Terrorist Financing compliance, Privacy and other related legislation
- Monitor and investigate instances of fraud, liaising with staff and processing claims
- Provide functional and procedural support by acting as a resource for all risk, fraud and compliance related inquiries
- Assist with loss prevention, emergency response, operational security and business continuity programs
- Perform in-depth analysis and risk based monitoring
- Assist with preparation for federal and provincial audits and investigations
- Ensure all required reporting is completed within designated time frames
- Build and foster strong relationships with internal staff members
- Financial industry experience preferred, but will consider education and/or a combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated data entry, research, and documentation skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to organize and prioritize work requirements to meet deadlines and time constraints
- Intermediate computer and keyboarding skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic knowledge of banking system and general ledger systems
- Familiarity with accounting and AML monitoring software
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Prairie Centre Credit Union provides employees with the opportunity for personal and professional growth within an environment that promotes continuous learning. We offer a competitive compensation package, excellent employee benefits including relocation assistance, and a matched superannuation plan.
For additional information on this opportunity, please contact Brenda McDonald, Manager Risk, at 306-882-5641. To apply, please submit an electronic copy of your cover letter and resume on or before September 30, 2023, to: [email protected].
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.