Javed Law Professional Corporation is a small, but fast pace, rapidly growing family law firm located in Barrie, Ontario.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in the family law space - we will need files to be taken immediately;
- Have the ability to practice under Legal Aid Certificates and have the ability to manage the client's resources effectively;
- Ability to advocate confidently for your clients, demonstrate strong communication skills (both written and oral), and successfully lead conversations with your clients.
- Self starter and mature work ethic;
- Vehicle or reliable method of transportation to the office and court.
- Carriage of family law files from inception through to resolution - there will be an immediate take over of files;
- Drafting, editing, and reviewing documents (domestic contracts, legal correspondence, pleadings, motion materials, briefs, etc.);
- Court appearances;
- Legal research;
At Javed Law we offer a fee split arrangement. An candidate with an entrepreneurial spirit would benefit greatly from this arrangement.
- You enjoy working in a close-knit, fast-paced, energetic, and dynamic work environment.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit.
This position is located in Barrie, Ontario and the selected candidate will be required to attend the office in person daily.
To apply, please email your resume to [email protected]
We thank all those for applying but only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00-$150,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- On-site parking
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Barrie, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-09-15