- High level of confidentiality and sensitive information with discretion.
- Reporting to CEO and CAO, with expense management, reporting, meeting planning, action item follow up and administrative tasks.
- Prepare internal communications such as reports, presentations, and other documents as requested.
- Read, identify, and analyze the key terms of projects and Joint Venture contracts to make sure they are fair.
- Provide redlines and engage in contract negotiation to best protect the interests of the company. Minimize the risk as much as possible and get the most favorable terms in place.
- Deal with Environmental Facilities’ terms, conditions, and rates.
- Attend meetings with the executive, take minutes, and follow up on action items.
- Handle incoming and outgoing communications, including two emails, letters, and phone calls.
- Assist with Corporate document signatures and filings/liaises.
- Provide effective administrative support and assist with special projects as needed.
- Act as the gatekeeper for internal and external contacts, including vendors, clients, colleagues, and staff.
- Conduct research and create reports on various topics to support projects, initiatives, and decision-making.
- Travel from job site to corporate office as needed.
- Work between operations field and office..
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, knowledge of construction or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in an executive assistant role or related administrative role.
- Strong knowledge of software tools including Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Visio and Adobe.
- Construction law knowledge.
- Full availability (Days/Nights/Weekends).
- Full class driver license.
- Not a requirement but is considered an asset previous experience working with Indigenous groups.
- High level of confidentiality.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to handle stressful situations while maintaining composure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a customer-focused approach.
- High degree of professionalism with the ability to maintain privileged and confidential information.
- Effective written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to take initiative, recognize opportunities, make improvements, implement solutions, and oversee processes.
- Exceptional time-management and organizational/prioritizing skills with great attention to detail.
- Good judgement to proactively and independently solve problems.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages. Join our team as an Operations Administrator and contribute to the success of our organization. Apply now!
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Coquitlam, BC V3K 6Y2: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- construction: 5 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person