Corporate Tax Manager
Are you a designated accountant who has specialized in tax and is looking for an exciting tax opportunity in industry? Have you completed or pursuing your In-Depth Tax Course and are interested in putting your learnings to use for a dynamic organization that is a global leader in their industry? If so, Lambert Nemec Group, Manitoba's Premier Specialized Recruitment Firm, has been engaged by our client to recruit a Corporate Tax Manager role to join their team. Our client, a well-regarded global company with many complex business units, is seeking an intelligent and intrinsically motivated Corporate Tax Manager to be responsible for all aspects of their Canadian Tax as well as supporting their International Tax responsibilities.
In addition, the Tax Manager is responsible for:
- Remaining current with tax law & regulations as well as monitoring how changes in tax law impact operations.
- Income tax reporting, modeling, compliance, and planning.
- Accounting for Income Taxes for consolidated financial reporting purposes under IFRS.
- Prepare and manage the tax provision process & perform research on various complex tax issues.
- Managing all external tax relationships including auditors, advisors, and tax authorities.
- A Canadian-recognized Chartered Professional Accountant Designation, in good standing
- 5+ years working at a Public Accounting Firm with a focus on tax compliance
- Completed or actively pursuing In-Depth Tax Course
- Excellent knowledge of tax accounting under IFRS
- Strong technical knowledge of corporate income tax
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Manage multiple priorities in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work independently and manage processes from start to finish
- Salary $90,000 to $110,000 DOE
- RRSP Pension Match
- Above-average bonus plan based on personal & corporate performance
- Competitive benefits plan
- Excellent mentorship and professional development opportunities
- Exposure to international taxation matters in a large and complex organization
- Please complete our confidential online registration at www.lambertnemec.com to be considered for this opportunity or send your resume (in Word format) directly to Victoria Norquay, Director of Recruitment at [email protected] quoting Corporate Tax Manager in the subject line.
- To view other opportunities currently available, go to https://lambertnemec.com/career-portal/index.html#/jobs
- We thank all applicants in advance. However, only those individuals who best meet our client's specifications will be contacted. All other resumes will be kept on file for future consideration.