At Kaler Chartered Professional Accountants we offer financial freedom and peace-of-mind to businesses and not-for-profits in Winnipeg, Gimli, and the surrounding area through a wide array of accounting services and financial advice. From personal and corporate income tax to business advisory and acquisition guidance, Kaler CPA brings decades of combined experience to every job. With a diverse range of backgrounds and specialties, our associates provide well-rounded client solutions that consider the big picture while analyzing every granular detail.
We're looking for a responsible detail-oriented and organized individual to perform accounting, financial and tax services for our clients.
- Preparation and review of financial statements
- Complete corporate and personal income tax returns
- Identifying and resolving engagement issues
- Preparation of review and notice to reader working paper files.
- Conduct external financial statement audits.
- Perform financial and systems analysis.
- Preparation of year-end files
- CPA or equivalent designation
- Experience in accounting
- At least of 5 years in public practice experience
- Knowledge of Profile
- Sage and Quickbooks
- Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrated management skills
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
Flexible Language Requirement:
Work Location: In person