About the role
As an Intermediate System Analyst, you will provide technical support to the enterprise Commvault and Enterprise Vault environments. You will be responsible for helping the technical team to support other systems, such as Linux and Windows. You will have a functional role in mentoring other team members and sharing the off-hour support responsibilities.
What you’ll be working on
- Manage, support, and perform the day-by-day administration tasks related to the Enterprise Commvault backup systems for various Operating Systems and Databases and the Enterprise Vault archiving system.
- Review daily backup reports and troubleshoots backup failures.
- Produce regular reports for management to assist in capacity planning.
- Review backup, different procedures, and retention policies to ensure they follow the Comm vault's best practices.
- Troubleshoot and optimize backup/restore performance and catalog database issues.
- Take ownership of incident-opened tickets and address them to resolution.
We’re looking for someone with
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences
- Minimum of 5 years of Backup Administration experience with Commvault (Commvault Certifications required)
- Previous experience/exposure with other backup software and concepts
- Practical experience with concepts such as data and information life cycle management
- Good knowledge of data deduplication and Indexing
- Strong technical skills related to servers, SAN, NAS
- Experience with virtualized environments (VMware)
Why join us
Our approach to employee wellness is holistic, which is why alongside competitive salaries, and excellent health and dental benefits, corporate employees have access to:
● Wellness amenities such as an onsite gym, fitness studio, and employee lounge
● Group RRSP plan to take care of the future you
● Onsite medical clinic and telemedicine
Future Electronics is taking a hybrid approach to work. We value collaboration and working together, which our offices facilitate, combined with working remotely.
Future Electronics is an equal-opportunity employer.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- commvault: 5 years (required)
- work permit in Canada (required)
Work Location: In person