We are seeking a full time CPA accountant for a mid-sized public accounting firm.
Responsibilities and requisite experience are as follows:
- Proficient with CaseWare, TaxPrep, Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, etc.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Be able to communicate, verbal and oral, as you will be required to communicate with clients.
- Duties include compilation, review and audit engagement, corporate tax, payroll, HST, etc.
- Must be able to complete an entire file from input of trial balance to preparation of corporate tax return.
- Must be able to work and communicate as a team player.
- Must have minimum 3 years public accounting experience, atleast 2 years as a finished CPA.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00-$95,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Toronto, ON M5M 4M1