Are you ready to move distribution forward?
Solutions 2 GO is a premier global distributor of video game products. With operations reaching 19 countries in North, Central and South America, and partnerships that further extend to Europe, Africa, Australia and Asia, Solutions 2 GO represents all publishers in the Canadian market, offers coast-to-coast distribution in the USA and is the exclusive distribution partner for Sony PlayStation in Latin America. Our leadership, processes and partnerships have earned us a reputation as the premier provider of flexible, dynamic distribution solutions for publishers, manufacturers and retailers around the world. At Solutions 2 GO, we are moving distribution forward. If you are an achiever who is relentless in ensuring that we achieve business results and create a great company culture while doing it, then we’re looking for you!
The S2G Finance Team is Growing! We are looking to hire a Financial Data Analyst
Responsible for supporting financial reporting, data analytics and insights within a large organization with operations in multiple countries.
We are looking for a dynamic Financial Data Analyst to join our FP&A Team, and act as our data expert. This Analyst will help us better organize and manage financial data, develop reports and dashboards; and be able to draw conclusions from our data and communicate insights to key stakeholders of the business.
If you are interested in Big Data and have a strong background in financial analysis - we would love to hear from you!
Duties & Responsibilities:
Develop and maintain new and recurring financial reporting, dashboards and models.
- Improve, automate and simplify existing reporting, and ensure it is clearly communicated to stakeholders in business context.
- Assist in the development of budgeting and forecasting through building templates and data analysis.
- Build effective forecasting models that provide clear answers to complex business situations.
- Provide timely, relevant reporting and analyses of departmental performance against historical, budgeted and forecasted results to facilitate decision making.
- Plan and conduct analysis of financial data, identify trends, provide assessment of existing and proposed financial plans, provide recommendations in key strategic and tactical areas relating to short and long term business strategy.
- Analyze and research any variances and use analytical skills to assess a variety of financial data to identify improvements and make recommendations.
- Learn about the overall business in order to ensure development of reporting to better understand, analyze and predict financial trends.
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis and providing value-added insights to the organization.
Skills & Qualifications:
Post-Secondary degree or diploma in accounting or business, and/or equivalent experience of 2+ years as an analyst
- Advanced PC Skills: Must have advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel - SQL experience required (proficiency in VBA is a plus), experience with ERP system required. POWER BI and AX/Great Plains/Navision preferred.
- Financial Planning and Analysis experience is a must
- Experience working with multiple currencies is considered an asset
- Excellent communication with internal and external customers, good written and oral skills; ability to effectively communicate findings with stakeholders at all levels and enhance their understanding of the financial impact on the business
- Ability to adapt, learn quickly and take initiative
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail is essential with focus on high quality of deliverables
- Problem solving and analytical skills required
- Exceptional skills in effectively managing multiple tasks in a changing environment, often under pressure and within rigid time constraints
- Work independently in a fast-paced, results oriented team environment with multiple priorities and tight deadlines
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
The successful candidate will receive a conditional offer which will be contingent upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal or credit clearance, employment verification, education verification, and driver’s abstract review. In addition, the candidate will be required to provide Solutions 2 GO Inc., with their vaccination status during the background check process. If you have any questions along the way, please do not hesitate to ask.
Solutions 2 GO Inc. is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact the HR team