Buyatab, a FLEETCOR line of business, is a FinTech maverick, and a leading supplier of advanced online gift card infrastructure, technology, and marketing services. Working with some of the world’s leading brands (including Four Seasons, Fairmont, Whole Foods Market, Lowes), we are recognized for our solution and design flexibility, focus on client brand standards, high-quality customer support, and fraud protection guarantee. As a result, our clients are positioned to grow their gift card business, enhance their brands, gain a competitive edge, and leverage the rapid growth in mobile device use and social media.
We are growing our Finance team and are looking for a Part-time Accounting Assistant to join us and make a real impact!
What you’ll get to do:
- Reconcile reports by using spreadsheets and software.
- Prepare and send out invoices and monthly/weekly statements.
- Prepare and maintain accurate financial records.
- Organize documents and spreadsheets in an online or physical filing system.
- Assist with month- end and year-end closing tasks which include preparing journal entries.
- Exposure to full cycle accounting.
You are someone who has:
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in Accounting or Finance, pursuing an accounting designation is an asset.
- 1+ years of related experience. High level of attention to detail and executing work with accuracy.
- Ability to communicate effectively and demonstrate a positive, respectful, and service-oriented approach to interactions with others and enjoys working as part of a team.
- Excellent organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to prioritize work.
- Uses good judgment and good decision-making skills.
- Ability to work independently, with a minimum of supervision; willingness to take ownership of a project with a demonstrated ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Experience with computerized accounting systems, spreadsheets (Excel), and databases required.
Hybrid Work – in office and remote.