Recording Financial Transactions: Accurately record and classify financial transactions, including sales, purchases, receipts, and payments.
Maintaining General Ledger: Update and maintain the general ledger ensuring the accuracy of account balances.
Bank Reconciliation: Regularly reconcile bank statements ensuring accurate cash balances and preventing errors.
Accounts Payable Management: Manage accounts payable.
Accounts Receivable Management: Monitor and follow up on outstanding customer invoices.
Financial Reporting: Prepare and generate financial reports, such as balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements.
Compliance and Documentation: Maintain financial records in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, organize supporting documents, and assist with audits and tax preparations.
- Strong knowledge of financial accounting principles and practices
- Proficiency in using accounting software and MS Office applications (Excel, Word)
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in data entry and analysis
- Solid understanding of corporate finance principles
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of auditing principles is a plus
At our company, we value our employees and offer competitive compensation packages.
If you have a passion for numbers, attention to detail, and a desire to contribute to the financial success of our organization, we encourage you to apply for the position of Accountant.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $37,747.89-$73,651.03 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Winnipeg, MB R2X 2T3: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Accounting: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person