Manheim Canada is a small business in Saint-Eustache, QC J7P 3W1. We are professional and agile.
Our work environment includes:
Job Title: Senior Technical Analyst / Helpdesk
- · Provide on-site and remote technical support to users, computer hardware, and software.
- · Provide assistance with the installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and support of the overall IT helpdesk request.
- · Provide employee support for corporate applications, mobile devices, IP phones, Printers, and laptops/desktops.
- · Prepare, deploy, and maintain computer workstations, laptop, audio-visual systems, and supporting conference room system
- · Support and provide assistance the onboarding and offboarding of employees
- · Maintain and update an inventory of IT hardware assets.
- · Responsible for configuring all block and PostCard PCs, testing audio and video prior to live auction, and supporting the live sale.
- · Responsible for helping users/internal customers with hardware and software configuration issues
- · Responsible for computers, LAN, printers, video, phone, DVR, mic/speaker equipment that are property of the company
- · Respond to customers inquiries, assess problems and issues then provide corporate approved solutions
- · Install, modify, repair computer hardware and software to meet business requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- Proven experience as a Technical Analyst or similar role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- - Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and qualifications.
Job Type: Fixed term contract
Contract length: 6 months
Salary: $50,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to Commute:
- Saint-Eustache, QC J7P 3W1 (required)
Ability to Relocate:
- Saint-Eustache, QC J7P 3W1: Relocate before starting work (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-10-02