Intern - Commercial Credit & Risk
- VCI003330 - Fully Remote
Primary Location Canada-Ontario-Ajax
As the captive finance company of the Audi, Ducati and Volkswagen brands in Canada, VW Credit Canada, Inc., also known as Audi Finance and Volkswagen Finance, is a wholly owned subsidiary of VW Credit, Inc. Audi Finance and Volkswagen Finance offers a wide range of leasing, retail financing and protection plans expertly tailored to meet the needs of our Customers. Additionally, we provide commercial financing products to Audi and Volkswagen Dealers to support expanding dealership capabilities and enhancing overall operations.
The Commercial Risk Intern will be responsible for providing day-to-day support to the Commercial Credit Specialist and Commercial Risk Analysts for the Commercial Risk Department. This position is based out of our Pickering office and reports directly to the Manager, Commercial Risk.
The duration of this position will be 8 months.
- Assist the Commercial Risk Specialist in regular payment processing and balancing within the Wholesale Management System (WMS).
- Assist the Commercial Risk Specialist in regular report generation and distribution based on the current distribution policies of the Commercial Risk department.
- Fulfill ad hoc data requests as requested by the Commercial Risk team members and other departments, such as Sales, Marketing, and Controlling.
- Perform other related duties as required by the department.
Must be enrolled in the 2nd year of a business and/or accounting program in a recognized Canadian University.
- Excellent communication skills – interpersonal, written and presentation
- 1 -2 year business environment work experience preferred.
- Proficient in MS Excel (Intermediate Level), MS Access (Working knowledge preferred) and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Business Objects is an asset.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Solid understanding of accounts payable and receivable.
- Detail and process oriented.
VW Credit Canada, Inc. is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, family status, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by federal, or local laws.
VW Credit Canada, Inc. is committed to accommodating applicants and employees with disabilities. Should you require an accommodation during the recruitment and selection process please advise in advance.