This position is responsible for loading, unloading, shipping, receiving, scanning, sorting, and stocking packages. The employee may utilize heavy machinery to complete tasks. This position performs other tasks as assigned in a fast-paced environment.
- Learns and properly executes UPS package handling methods.
- Loads and unloads UPS packages into trailers or package cars.
- Starting hourly rate: $ 16.55/h + bonus $ 4.45/h
- Maximum rate: $ 25.81/h (probation + 48 month progression)
- Approximately 5 hours per day
- Tuition reimbursement (up to $3000) *conditions may apply
- Overtime after 5 hours of work.
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs./32 kgs.
- Ability to read and memorize postal codes
- Availability to work flexible shift hours, up to 5 days per week
SHIFT: Monday to Friday from 3:00 AM - 9:30 AM
* Seasonal hourly salary valid until February 11th 2023
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Pay: $21.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Montréal, QC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person