Senior Administrative Assistant
Status: Permanent Full Time
Location: North York, ON. This is a hybrid role 3 days/week in office. Occasional requirement for 5 days week in office, based on fluctuating business demands.
The Senior Administrative Assistant to the Executive Team is a dynamic and engaging individual who thrives in a fast-paced, people-focused environment. Serving in this critical enabling role, you will work directly with the Executive Team of Lifemark, helping ensure that they are supported, organized and efficient. To be successful in this position, you will need to be an excellent communicator who gets energy from engaging with people and achieving results. You will need to have demonstrated the ability to effectively prioritize workflow, possessing both excellent time management and project management skills. This role will also rely heavily on your proficiency within the Microsoft Office 365 programs such as Teams, Excel, Outlook, Word, Visio, and PowerPoint, at an intermediate to advanced level.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing daily calendar including scheduling of meetings and appointments
- Booking all travel arrangements
- Managing and filing of expenses
- Preparation of all correspondence (letters, memos, presentations) using various software packages
- Coordination of meetings for the leadership team, including, but not limited to crafting agendas, selecting venues, coordinating logistics (e.g. lunch), and making other necessary arrangements
- Responsible for prioritizing and redirecting mail and telephone calls as appropriate
- Follow up and act as a liaison with various individuals both internally and externally, at all levels of the organization
- Other administrative support including filing, faxing and photocopying as the need arises
- Assist with special projects as the need arises
What we are looking for in a candidate for this role:
- Previous experience as an Executive/Administrative Assistant to a Senior Executive
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities
- Detail-oriented individual with the proven ability to prioritize work flow
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to exercise good judgement, show initiative and be proactive
- Excellent project management experience
- High standards of ethics with an understanding of confidentiality, to handle sensitive information
- A Bachelors/College degree in a relevant field (i.e. business, communications) is a strong asset, and/or a demonstrated amount of relevant practical experience
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite/Adobe applications
- Knowledge of MS Office 365 / Sharepoint considered an asset
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Fluent oral and written English
Lifemark welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Lifemark promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of the following groups: Indigenous peoples, Newcomers to Canada, and Visible minorities.
If you are interested in learning more, apply today! Visit us at www.lifemarkhealthgroup.ca for additional information about the company.