At EvenUp, we're more than just a SaaS/legaltech startup - we're champions of justice. For too long, insurance companies and the legal system have made it difficult for personal injury victims to receive the full value of their claims. That's where we come in. We work with American attorneys to navigate a wide range of cases, from motor vehicle accidents to police brutality, and ensure that each victim receives the justice they deserve.
Our innovative product, a case evaluation product for personal injury attorneys, revolutionizes the way they draft their demand packages and assess the value of each case. With each case we evaluate, our data grows stronger, and our assessments become more accurate - bringing even greater value to both the injured and their legal teams.
We're seeking a candidate with good writing skills and a great attitude. Bonus points if you have experience on either side of a personal injury case! As a key member of our team, you'll use your expertise to fine-tune our software-generated demand packages and drive impact in the world of personal injury law.
The position is entirely remote!
Make a Massive Impact for Personal Injury Victims
If you join us, you will:
- Deliver immediate value: You'll be working with the legal operations lead, wearing many hats, and taking ownership of client experiences.
- Contribute to impactful technology: You will be helping us build first-of-a-kind technology that will transform an analog industry and leverage capital and data to improve the lives of personal injury victims.
- Work with a world-class team: You'll be working with other legal operations folks that have decades of combined experience at leading PI firms and insurance companies, as well as a founding team with deep expertise in technology, litigation, and finance, combining experiences from careers at Google, Uber, Quora, Allstate, Zurich, Norton Rose Fulbright, Warburg Pincus, 500 Startups, etc.
Sounds like something you want to do?
- Drafting demand packages for personal injury cases, reviewing supporting documentation, and working with EvenUp’s internal toolkits.
- Analyze the value of personal injury cases
- Liaise with personal injury plaintiff attorneys and their staff.
- Work with the machine learning and engineering teams to hone our internal products.
- Excellent writing skills are a must.
- Project management skills.
- Experience in a legal environment is a plus, especially in personal injury or corporate law (case manager, paralegal, insurance adjuster, or attorney).
- Competitive salary that fairly compensates you for your work and experience.
- Healthcare benefits.
- A budget for your workstation.
- Laptop provided.
At EvenUp, we value diversity: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
Work Location: In person