We are currently looking for dedicated, driven, and enthusiastic individuals who thrive in an environment that welcomes change and are looking for an opportunity for diverse experience, advancement on a growing team.
Responsibility and Duties
· Assess and evaluate online financial loan applications, review the applicants’ credit worthiness, perform financial analysis, and other risk assessments
· Perform anti-fraud functions to reduce default rates
· Ability to analyze and evaluate supporting documentation provided by clients
· Record loan denials and specific basis for declining application
· Maintain client relationship and provide superior customer service
· Assist with technical underwriting issues and questions
· Review transactions and financials to identify sign of fraudulent activity
· Develop and implement underwriting policies and procedures
· Communicate decisions, and respond to requests in a prompt and professional manner.
· Applied knowledge of underwriting fundamentals and standard industry practices
· Understanding of basic financial principles and processes
· Ability to maintain confidentiality
· Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
· Experience in Consumer lending is preferred
· Ability to multi-task
· Detail Oriented, responsible, self -motivated, team player with strong interpersonal skills.
· Ability to multitask and work under pressure to meet strict deadlines
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience with underwriting automation tools preferred
· Perform other duties as assigned.
understand rating procedures, wordings, underwriting policies and regulations.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role - Banking or finance related studies.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $19.00-$22.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)