About the company
Known to thousands of residents as the “business college”, CBBC is the oldest and most recognized private college in Sydney. Since 1958 it has helped over 15,000 alumni secure successful careers across the province.
We have recently added campuses in Halifax and Dartmouth to bring our practical, student-centric approach to more students than ever. Regardless of where you attend, which programs you join, our small class sizes, dedicated instructors and contacts within the community make CBBC the place to go for career training in Nova Scotia.
- The Student Admissions Advisor will be the first contact and present the first impression of the College to prospective students. You will be expected to provide program information, guidance, and assistance to potential students on matters related to enrollment and the admissions process.
What you will do:
- Demonstrate a knowledgeable, caring approach through prompt contact, informed responses and respectful interactions.
- Recruit qualified candidates for the college’s academic programs in a compliant, appropriate and professional manner.
- Be able to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Outbound calls to those who have an interest in the College is a key component of this role as making a connection with a prospective student often takes multiple attempts.
- Have strong interpersonal skills, and a pleasant telephone voice.
- Observe and adhere to all Company policies and best practices.
- Exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate course of action.
- Participate in campaign strategies as proposed by management.
- Various administrative tasks as required.
- Friendly, energetic, positive
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience working in sales/relationship building role
- Experience in admissions recruiting, education, or customer service/contact centre outbound an asset
- Post-secondary education an asset
- Experience working with internet-based communication tools
- Strong telephone skills, prior experience with high volume calls is an asset
Why join us:
· Excellent benefits package
Commission and bonus pay
· Flexible schedule
· Reduced tuition for family members
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$45,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
Work Location: In person