ABM is hiring Full-Time Technicians in Sydney, NS
ABM Integrated Solutions is searching for people that are interested in working with a growing and innovative company! We want people who aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo, are committed to growing and learning, actively participate in idea generation and problem solving, and work collaboratively to get results!
Why should you work for ABMis?
- Competitive Wages
- We provide extensive training for all successful candidates that is fully paid for by ABMis. We invest a minimum of 80 hours per year of training to all employees
- Extensive 2 month on-boarding training program
- Company matched RRSP
- Full Dental and Medical Benefits Plan
- Company vehicle, laptop, mobile phone and tool/safety kits
What you’ll do as a Field Technician:
- The successful candidate will be providing service and support to ABMis customers on the following types of equipment - ATM's, Cash Recyclers, POS Equipment, Printers, Network equipment, Servers, Laptops and Pin Pads.
- The successful candidate will work within a team of Field Technicians on a rotational schedule that ensuring a quality-of-life work schedule.
What you bring to the Team:
- Excellence in customer service
- Minimum 2 years IT experience
- Must pass a criminal and credit background check
- Have a valid drivers license and clean driving record
- CompTIA certifications are a plus
- Electrical and Mechanical background is a plus
With over 40 years of experience in a wide range of industries that include Healthcare, Transportation, Government, Banking, Gaming, Retail, Hospitality and many others, ABM Integrated Solutions is growing and looking for highly motivated individuals to join our dynamic team. ABM believes in a collaborative approach that allows us to work alongside our employees, our partners and our customers to provide excellence in service and support to ensure continued growth as a company and as employees.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company car
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
Employees are required to wear masks, use hand sanitizer, sanitize tools/equipment after use and must be double vaccinated.
- Driving Licence (preferred)