This is an on-site position for our Dartmouth, Nova Scotia office. Candidates must be a resident and legally authorized to work in Canada.
We are Cygna Labs, a leading vendor of DDI and Security and Compliance Solutions around the world. Our products are used by large corporations to manage networks, detect security threats, and pass compliance audits.
We are currently expanding the Software Development department for our Security and Compliance team and are seeking Senior Software Engineers and Development Team Leads, ready to help our development teams produce reliable software tools.
You are an experienced software engineer, ready to develop new features and applications, with an option to lead a team of developers.
You will work closely with our other developers to help us remain an industry leader for user interface and overall functionality. At Cygna Labs, we work cooperatively, leveraging the knowledge and skills of all team members to help the company grow.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop features and components
- Participate in code reviews and architecture discussions
- Monitor the code base to evaluate when architecture or refactoring are required
- Communicate effectively with other team members
- Participate in meetings regarding product development
- Coordinate completion of tasks with other company resources
- At least five years of software development as frontend, backend, or full stack development using .NET in C# or Angular 8+
- Strong knowledge of software development
- Knowledge of REST APIs
- Ability to work as part of a team to produce quality work
- Strong English communication skills, both written and oral
Experience with any or all of our selected stack is required:
- Microsoft .NET
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Angular 8+
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Software development: 5 years (preferred)
- Angular: 5 years (preferred)
- C#: 5 years (preferred)
- Team management: 5 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person