SUMMARY: To maximize sales of beauty products sold by Beauty Emporium to customers by providing information, advice, application, counsel and instruction, while achieving excellence in sales and customer service.
- Supports the customer experience and teamwork environment to achieve store and individual sales plan.
- Exhibit the competencies listed below with a focus on Drive for Results and Customer Focus.
- Stay current with the market competition, fashion trends, and client shopping behaviors.
- Delivers a bold, energetic, purpose-driven customer experience.
- Consistently and in a timely manner, complete all types of operational tasks including maintaining store, cash wrap and visual merchandising to Beauty Emporium standards.
- Replenishes inventory on the sales floor as needed.
- Collaborate with Store Manager and Assistant Manager to elevate selling culture.
- Perform a variety of operational activities as assigned by the Store Manager or the Manager on duty
- Adheres to all Beauty Emporium policies and procedures including Loss Prevention.
- Collaborate with Store Manager and Assistant Manager to support the team in elevating client experience and sales.
- Perform and supervise store opening and closing procedures.
- Be brand ambassadors of Beauty Emporium.
- Work well in a team environment, create energy and excitement around shared goals and values, contribute to an environment of trust and respect, act with urgency and integrity, demonstrate flexibility, and HAVE FUN!
The accomplished individual will possess:
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Excellent organization and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of POS and cashier duties.
The Accomplished Individual Must Have
- Amazing sales skills
- natural team player
- Ability to maneuver the sales floor; bending and kneeling are required.
- Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 25 pounds and, at times, lift.
An Outstanding Professional Will Have
- 1-3 years of similar retail experience.
- High school diploma or equivalents work experience preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Afternoon shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Brampton, ON L6T 3R5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Sales Associate: 1 year (required)
- POS: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person