We are a boutique personal injury law firm with over 30 years of combined experience located in Brampton.
We are looking for a Paralegal with 2-5 years of personal injury experience to join our growing practice:
- File review and management
- Communicating and interacting with clients, insurance adjusters, health care providers and others as appropriate.
- Completing all necessary correspondence and forms.
- Obtaining authorizations, reviewing productions and attending examinations under oath, LAT Case Conferences and LAT hearings.
- Handling files proactively to build and access the necessary client entitlements.
- Possess a valid P1 Paralegal License.
- 2-5 years of personal injury experience in AB (Required)
- Extensive knowledge of the SABS, Dispute Resolution (LAT)
- A seasoned negotiator with proven experience in settling and disputing accident benefits claims.
- Must be able to expertly and consistently review progress on a case file load of approximately 250 files.
- Excellent critical thinking, analysis and research skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills with a substantial client service orientation.
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize independently.
- Strong leadership skills, highly organized and able to work effectively under pressure.
- Fluent in English and Punjabi/Hindi an asset
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
- Paralegal: 1 year (required)
- English (required)
- Punjabi\Hindi (required)
- Paralegal Certificate (required)
Work Location: In person