The position will mainly responsible for supporting the credit risk function with reporting and analytics related to portfolio risk assessment and identification, preparing both internal and external reports, working closely with other oversight functions and build strong relationship with business teams.
- Timely complete assigned risk portfolio reports with high quality and efficiency;
- Conduct Enterprise Risk Management function
- Develop / maintain credit stress testing methodology and conduct the test regularly.
- Develop / maintain provision related policy / methodology and manage the Bank’s provision related reporting / analysis / monitoring.
- Timely review and enhance the Quality/Effectiveness of related Policy, Procedure, and Guidelines.
- Proficiently use data analysis tools and software to extract, analyze, and interpret financial data.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and software, such as Excel, Power BI, or Similar.
- Bachelor's degree in a field related to financial or statistics.
- Minimum of one year of experience working in a banking or financial institution.
- Strong learning ability, CFA is an asset.
- Good time management skills, able to work under deadline.
Bank of China (Canada) is an equal opportunity employer and it is the bank’s policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications with emphasis on selecting the best qualified person for the position. We welcome applications from all interested parties. Please understand that only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Work from home
Supplemental pay types:
- Risk management: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Thornhill, ON L3T 7X8