On behalf of our client, a downtown Vancouver law firm, we seek an experienced Corporate Paralegal. As the ideal match for this vibrant and collegial group, you are highly motivated, thrive in a complex practice, and enjoy working with M&A and other transactions.
Our client offers a generous compensation package, positive and collegial work environment, hybrid remote flexibility, and opportunities for growth and development.
- Facilitating the flow of corporate work efficiently and in a timely manner
- Conducting corporate transactions and drafting documents related to registrations, incorporations, reorganizations, continuations, alterations, mergers & acquisitions, and amalgamations, dissolutions, etc.
- Overseeing corporate governance requirements
- Performing due diligence searches and reviews
- Maintaining files, databases, and corporate records
- Liaising with clients, colleagues, and other parties as necessary
- 5+ years of experience working as a Corporate Paralegal in a Canadian law firm or legal department
- Strong computer skills with programs such as MS Office and ALF
- Ability to manage corporate transactions independently
- Paralegal certificate or diploma from a recognized institution
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Upbeat and professional demeanour
- Excellent organizational and document management skills
You may be interested in this job if you have Canadian experience in the following: business law, corporate law, enterprise law, commercial
For more information, please apply today.
We encourage you to visit us at www.hunterwest.ca as our list of Current Opportunities is updated regularly on there! We also invite you to connect with us to learn more and to access our expertise and our connections during your job search.
Please note that offers of employment may be subject to background checks, and that all applicants must be eligible to work in Canada and reside within a reasonable distance to commute regularly or semi-regularly to the location of the posted job.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity. Please note that we are only able to respond to those who meet the above requirements, and are selected for interview.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00-$115,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
- Canadian Corporate Paralegal: 3 years (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Vancouver, BC V6E 2E9