Energy Network Services (ENS) is a national, well-known and respected Application Engineering Management Company. We lead in the provision of innovative and cost-effective lighting and lighting controls services for improving energy performance for commercial, industrial, and institutional facilities in the private and public sectors. Our expertise extends to all stages of an energy management project, planning, implementation, financing, and monitoring. ENS also provides solutions beyond building lighting and controls. These include, Smart City Solutions, EV Charger Deployments and LED Grow Lighting.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gather and relocate tools, supplies, and equipment from storage areas to be used at work site.
- Measure, cut, mount, and strap conduit as well as bending and pulling wire
- Trace out short circuits in wiring.
- Assist in lifting, pulling, positioning, and fastening objects such as wiring, conduit, motors, and various materials.
- Maintain tools and equipment and keeps supplies and parts in order.
- Clean machines, tools, equipment, and work area by collecting and disposing of scrap and excess materials.
- May operate hand tools and equipment under direct supervision of a Journeyman electrician.
- Assist in electrical installations, connections, and terminations under close supervision of Journeyman electrician
- Performs other project related duties and assignments as instructed by Journeyman crew lead, local ENS project manager and coordinator.
- The job may require working out of town, evening, and night shift
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree
- Must be able to pass a security background check
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to multitask while staying organized
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Positive customer service skills
- Experience in lighting an asset
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Are you located in Dartmouth, NS?
- Are you 2nd year apprentice?
- Are you legally entitled to work in Canada?
Work Location: On the road