This is a remote position and can be located anywhere in Canada.
AS THE WORLD MOVES TO FHIR, THERE ARE PLENTY OF REASONS TO SMILE.
Smarter decisions, fewer barriers, and better incentives are just the beginning. Smile Digital Health makes it easy for healthcare stakeholders to collect and exchange data with our leading FHIR-based data liberation platform.
We reduce barriers between information and care for those who deliver or consume health services and products and whose roles or care are hindered by fractured, inaccessible or complex information systems.
Let’s make a difference!
BE PART OF THE TEAM WORKING TOWARDS #BETTERGLOBALHEALTH
The Manager, Product Management will support the development of a long-term and scalable product strategy by providing data driven recommendations. This role will be responsible for building strong internal and external relationships to gather data and analytics to drive product lifecycle and strategic planning, ensuring organizational wide adoption and execution.
- Build and provide guidance, coaching and growth to an effective team of product managers
- Support the development and regular review of the product strategy to ensure that it’s aligned with the market, customer needs and organizational goals.
- Support the development and execution of an effective and scalable product lifecycle plan and ensure alignment with changes in the market and identify new opportunities.
- Subject matter expert for strategic product planning to drive Smile’s overall product strategy, road-mapping, and product execution across the organization.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and leadership to support a robust product vision and roadmap.
- Identify and support the resolution of complex issues driving product priorities ensuring alignment to organizational revenue goals.
- Ensure clear communication, understanding and adoption of the product strategy throughout the organization
- Collate data and analysis from cross-functional teams to drive strategic product direction.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of Smile Digital Health’s customers, winning in target markets, differentiating a product and the Company, how to build and sell compelling and remarkable products for prospective and existing customers.
- Create and empower a professional product management discipline aligning the strategy with the organizational vision.
- Develop and present insights and recommendations on product strategy, vision and roadmap to leadership and executive teams.
- 8+ years of product management experience from inception to launch and iteration. Experience in the healthcare technology industry, strongly preferred.
- 4+ years experience building, mentoring, and leading a team of Product Managers that deliver business results.
- A post-secondary degree in computer science, marketing, business, or related area.
- Demonstrated experience building strong and trusting relationships with executives and end users.
- Strong background in product leadership and full cycle product development.
- Ability to work effectively in a complex and often ambiguous environment, to drive rigorous, fact-based recommendations to executives, functional, or regional management.
- Strong creative thinking and problem solving abilities to resolve complex issues and provide recommendations based on facts and data.
- Strong analytical, strategic planning and communication skills, including an ability to work well with the executive, board members and other senior managers.
Smile's core values include respect, inclusion, embracing our differences, and celebrating shared values and because our people are the foundation of our success, we remain dedicated to building diverse and inclusive teams. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. We are big on creating a sense of belonging and empowering each other to bring our authentic selves to work.